|Issue:||Importing Common Block and Allow Starter Lists (Facebook, Google, etc.)|
|Applies to:||All Builds|
Below are common starter lists for Pearl Software's Internet Management products.
To import the list:
- Save the starter list file to your computer's hard drive.
- In the Administration Console, go to File->Import Text menu and select the saved file.
- On the 'Import File Properties' screen select the following:
- Delimited Text File: Comma
- Import Destination: Control Lists
- Select the Appropriate Block or Allow list in which to import.
- Click on OK. Once imported be sure to save your changes.
This list is provided to you in a non-encrypted format. You are welcome to edit the list as needed. Use of this list is governed by the terms and conditions as detailed in your product End-User License Agreement.
Starter Lists:Download the following Block and Allow Starter Lists:
Support Center ...to access all available Pearl Software support resources.
Knowledge Base ...to find solutions to common issues.
Submit Issue ...to e-mail the Pearl support team with your issue.
FAQ ...to get answers to the most commonly asked questions.