What Is Skype?
Skype is a Microsoft branded product that fulfills both audio and video conferencing rolls. It works well for one to one, one to many, or many to many schemas. It’s easy to set up and has a fairly easy learning curve. One of its features is the ability to make free calls across the internet. It also offers text chat. Skype is used by many businesses for both routine and secured communications. It’s also in use in millions of homes.
Why spy on Skype calls and chats?
Spying on Skype calls and chats is a useful security precaution when employees have access to Skype. However, monitoring Skype takes specialized software. It’s important to monitor work Skype communications to make sure your employees are staying on-task and using Skype appropriately. Spying on Skype calls also allows parents to ensure their teenagers are using Skype responsibly.
- Allows you as the business owner to ensure employees are working productively
- Provides Full logs of names, numbers, and texts
- Access to all sent and received media, photos, and videos.
- Provides complete protection and accountability against data breaches.
How does spy tracking software work for Skype?
You’ll need to sign up for a monitoring service that features Skype tracking. Make sure the service offers the information you need and that you can access that information from your browser.
Best Spy Apps for Skype Monitoring
At this time, it’s not possible to get call recordings or recordings of video sent or received. However, call logs with contacts, time and date, along with conversation logs are available in both apps below:
- mSpy. Primarily for Apple products, mSpy stands at the top of all tracking services. The app is a sophisticated and mature product that provides Skype logs of chats, media files, and complete call history, although that function works only on iPhones and iPads. Android users are best served by FlexiSpy.
- FlexiSpy. FlexiSpy offers the same services as mSpy and works with Android and Apple iOS. With compatibility across Android and Apple iOS, the service offers the same services as mSpy. It’s expensive, but it is a superior product, even displaying stickers and emoticons in logs, a feature as yet only available in FlexiSpy.
Minimum Requirements for Monitoring Skype
FlexiSpy offers Skype compatibility with both Android and Apple, while mSpy only supports Apple. FlexiSpy is compatible with Android OS up to 8.1 You need to have your Android device rooted to make use of FlexiSpy.
iPhone/iPad/iPod: Apple products must be jailbroken for Skype monitoring.
Windows: Windows 7, 8 and 8.1, MS Windows 10.
macOS: Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, and High Sierra Mac operating systems.
Benefits of using spy apps like mSpy for Skype
Parents can ensure their children’s safety by making sure they’re using Skype appropriately, while business owners can protect their assets and secured information while boosting employee productivity.